Maling Shaolin Kung Fu Academy is a traditional kungfu academy in China,
teaching Shaolin Kungfu and other Chinese martial arts to both beginners and advanced martial artists.
If you are looking for the authentic experience, that's exactly what we offer:
- increase your kungfu skills at top speed by training 5 days/week, 6 hours/day;
- learn kungfu with the training methods Shaolin monks used at the Shaolin Temple for thousands of years;
- watch yourself improve daily due to the high level of personal attention and small groups (max 8-10 students per Master);
- become more disciplined and make exercise a daily habit under the strict guidance of Shaolin monks;
- become an all-round martial artist and find what fits you best with classes in 8 different kungfu styles;
- lose weight and get the fittest you've ever been in your life;
- improve your mental and spiritual wellbeing with tai chi, qi gong and meditation;
- immerse yourself in Chinese culture and learn more about it from firsthand experience.
One Week Kung Fu Training Schedule
|6:00 - 7:00||Qigong & Tai Chi||Qigong & Tai Chi||Qigong & Tai Chi||Qigong & Tai Chi||Qigong & Tai Chi|
|8:30 - 10:00||Shaolin Basics||Acrobatics||Shaolin Basics||Dynamic Qigong||Power Stretching|
|10:30-11:30||Traditional Forms||Applications||Traditional Forms||Conditioning||Traditional Forms|
|14:30-16:00||Sanda||Shaolin take downs||Sanda||Power training||Stamina training|
|16:30-17:30||Wing Chun||Baji||Xingyi||Clean training area||Changing classes|
|19:00-20:00||Chinese Mandarin||Free||Chinese Mandarin||Free||Chinese Mandarin|
Class times change slightly with the seasons and teaching plans could be personally adjusted for individuals according to students’ body conditions and personal preference.
The first morning class (6.00-7.00) and the second afternoon training (16.30-17.30) are optional. Student can choose to rest or train on their own.
On Fridays in the second afternoon training, there are classes related to Chinese culture. The classes vary depending on the masters’ availability. Examples of classes: Wushu theory, History of Shaolin kungfu, Traditional Chinese medicine and massage, Bagua & Liangyi,Chinese calligraphy, Chinese tea culture, Chinese chess and so on.
On the weekends, students can choose to do some self-practice in the school or visit the area. You are free to do shopping, laundry, reading, movies and other personal things. Short tours can also be arranged.