Since we re-accepted international students in 2023, we have received quite a few inquiries asking if they could bring their kids to join our training program. Or they simply asked if kids can learn kung fu. The answer is "YES" . In China, there are kids starting to learn kung fu when they are only 4 or 5 years old. Not only kids can learn kung fu, but also they should be encouraged to do so.
There are several benefits to kids learning kung fu. Here are a few reasons:
- Self-discipline: Kung fu training emphasizes self-discipline and respect for others, which can help children develop a strong sense of discipline and focus.
- Physical fitness: Kung fu involves a lot of physical activity, which can help kids stay active and improve their overall physical fitness.
- Self-defense: Learning kung fu can give children the skills and confidence to defend themselves if necessary.
- Mental focus: Kung fu requires mental focus and concentration, which can help improve a child's ability to concentrate in other areas of their life, such as school.
- Confidence and self-esteem: Mastering new techniques and progressing through the ranks in kung fu can help children build confidence and self-esteem.
Overall, learning kung fu can be a valuable experience for kids, providing them with physical, mental, and emotional benefits.
Our academy has taught more than 1600 kids (both Chinese and foreigners) in the past few years, our kung fu masters are patient and easy to get along with. If you wish to train at our academy and don't want to leave your kids behind, bring them along. We expect your small family to join our big family.